1.2. By making any attempt to use the Site, or any part thereof, User agrees to be bound by the terms set forth hereunder.
2. Data collected by Flori. The data Flori collects may consist of both personal identifiable information (“PII”) and data which does not constitute PII (“Non-PII”).
3. Personal Identifiable Information.
3.1. PII provided by the User is comprised of information User provides Flori with on the Site, when sending Flori a CV under the “contact” section, or when contacting Flori via the firstname.lastname@example.org, addresses, and may include information such as User’s first name, last name, e-mail address, professional background and any additional information provided via the “Contact Us” field.
3.2. User is under no legal obligation to submit personal data to Flori. However, in case User chooses not to submit personal data to Flori, User may not be able to use certain services provided by Flori.
4. Data collected by Third Parties.
5. Google Analytics. Flori uses Google Analytics. Please click on www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ in order to find out how Google Analytics collects and processes data.
6. Flori’s Usage and Sharing of the collected Information.
6.1. PII and Non-PII may be used by Flori and/or anyone on its behalf as follows:
6.1.1. For everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, manage and administer Flori’s business and records and carry out Flori’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between Flori and such User and to provide such User with the Site;
6.1.2. Provide User with information about other services Flori offers that are similar to such services that User have already used or enquired about and which might interest User;
6.1.3. Administer Flori’s Site, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
6.1.4. Notify User(s) about changes to the Site;
6.1.5. Undertake market research, including research and development research in connection with Flori’s technology and/or the Site; and
6.1.6. To prevent fraud, abuse, and other actual and potential prohibited or illegal activities; to comply with legal, and regulatory requirements, security and processing requirements, and to respond to court orders and legal investigations; and
6.1.7. Otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by applicable law.
6.2. In the following cases Flori discloses, without notification, PII, Non-PII, any communications sent or received by each User, and any other information that Flori has collected and/or was provided with:
6.2.1. If required to do so by law according to its understanding of such law (including, but not limited to, in cases of court orders or subpoenas);
6.2.2. To verify the information obtained by Flori;
6.2.3. To prevent or investigate suspected fraud, or any activity that Flori believes may be illegal or may expose Flori to legal liability;
6.2.4. Events involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if Flori believes that User’s information in any way relates to that threat;
6.2.5. If Flori believes that User’s conduct on or in connection with the Site is inappropriate and inconsistent with generally accepted norms of behavior;
6.2.6. In addition, Flori may be required to disclose PII and Non-PII to relevant national, state and local law enforcement authorities, whom may further disclose the PII and Non-PII.
6.2.7. In the event that Flori, or any of its businesses, are sold or disposed of, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, PII and Non-PII collected hereunder may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with such transaction. PII and Non-PII collected hereunder may also be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction where Flori or any of its businesses are seeking financing, investment, and support or funding.
6.4. It is clarified that Flori is under no obligation to exercise its rights hereunder and shall not incur any liability with such exercise or lack of exercise of its rights.
7. Access to Information.
7.1. Depending on applicable laws, each User may have the right to access PII and Non-PII held with respect to such User. Each User’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. Any request for access may be subject to a fee to meet Flori’s costs in providing such User with details of the PII and Non-PII Flori holds on User.
7.2. Flori will take reasonable steps to verify User’s identity before granting User access or enabling User to make corrections.
7.3. Flori will retain PII only for the time period needed for business purposes or as required by the applicable law and will securely destroy such information thereafter.
8. Data Security. Flori has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any information Flori collects about User from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, and any other form of unauthorized processing. User should be aware, however, that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
9. Preventing Identity Theft. Each User is requested to pay attention and not to be misled by emails that appear to be from Flori and ask for PII. If User receives a suspicious email requesting User’s PII, User is requested to forward such email immediately to email@example.com and specify in the subject line “Suspicious email”.
10. Users in the European Economic Area (EEA)
10.1. Legal Basis for Processing of Personal Data
Flori will only process User’s personal data if it has one or more of the following legal bases for doing so:
10.1.1. Contractual Necessity: processing of personal data is necessary to enter into a contract with User, to perform Flori’s contractual obligations to User under the TOU, to provide the Services, to respond to requests from User, or to provide User with customer support;
10.1.2. Legitimate Interest: Flori has a legitimate interest to process User’s personal data;
10.1.3. Legal Obligation: processing of User’s personal data is necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations, including to respond to lawful requests and orders; or
10.1.4. Consent: processing of User’s personal data with User’s consent.
10.2. User’s Rights regarding Personal Data
10.2.1. Subject to applicable law, User has certain rights with respect to User’s Personal Data, including the following:
10.2.2. User may ask whether Flori holds personal data about User and request copies of such personal data and information about how it is processed if such data is stored by Flori;
10.2.3. User may request that inaccurate personal data is corrected;
10.2.4. User may request the deletion of certain personal data;
10.2.5. User may request Flori to cease or restrict the processing of personal data where the processing is inappropriate;
10.2.6. When User consents to processing User’s personal data for a specified purpose by Flori, User may withdraw User’s consent at any time, and Flori will stop any further processing of User’s data for that purpose.
10.2.7. In certain circumstances, Flori may not be able to fully comply with User’s request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, however, in those circumstances, Flori will still respond to notify User of such a decision.
10.2.8. User can exercise User’s rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, and data portability by contacting Flori at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, Flori may need User to provide Flori with additional information, which may include personal data, if necessary to verify User’s identity and the nature of User’s request.
10.3. Transfer of User’s Personal Data outside of the EEA
10.3.1. Flori currently stores User data in Google Cloud servers.
10.3.2. When transferring personal data from the EEA to the US, we rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield.
11. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. The Site is not intended for use by minors. Flori will not knowingly collect PII and Non-PII from children, who it positively knows are under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or a legal guardian.
12. International Storage. Each User is advised to be aware that PII Flori collects may be transferred to, processed and stored outside User’s jurisdiction , and that data protection laws in such jurisdiction where the information is collected stored and/or processed may differ from User’s jurisdiction. Each User hereby gives User’s consent to this transfer, processing and storage of User’s information outside its jurisdiction (e.g. outside the EU and/or the United States of America).
Dated December 2021